123HealthQuotes™ specializes in offering affordable Short Term or Temporary Health Insurance to individuals and families with plan terms that range from 30 days up to 12 months. We’re contracted with all of the carriers that offer these types of plans and provide an easy and anonymous quoting process.
1) Simply enter your State and the product/s that you’re looking for.
2) View all of the plan options that are available in your area.
3) Quote and Enroll online directly through the insurance carrier’s application page.
It’s that easy! Be sure to follow the buyer’s guide below to ensure that you are getting the best possible plan for yourself at the best price.
- Select the primary Medical Insurance plan that best fits your situation. Important things to consider are the deductible amount, co-insurance amount, and co-pays (If applicable.)
- Be sure to add a Supplement plan like Accidental Injury or Critical Illness. If you are hurt or become ill, these types of Supplemental plans will help pay for any costs that you may incur due to having a deductible, co-insurance, and co-pays.
- Determine if you would like to add a Dental and/or Vision Coverage plan.