123HealthQuotes™ specializes in offering Affordable Health Insurance to individuals and families with plan terms can range anywhere from 30 days up to 12 months. We provide an easy and anonymous quoting process which is done directly through the insurance carrier’s website. We also offer Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance Plans which make us a one stop shop for all of your health insurance needs.
1) Simply enter your State and the product/s that you’re looking for.
2) View all of the plan options that are available in your area.
3) Quote and Enroll online directly through the insurance carrier’s application page.
It’s that easy! Be sure to follow the buyer’s guide below to ensure that you are getting the best possible plan for yourself at the best price.
- Step One: Select the best Affordable Health Insurance plan that fits your situation. Things that will impact the pricing are the Deductible amount, Co-insurance amount, and Co-pays (if applicable.) A higher deductible plan will have a lower monthly cost compared to a lower deductible plan. Please utilize our Glossary to become familiar with the insurance terms you will see when selecting your options.
- Step Two: Be sure to add a Supplemental Insurance plan like Accidental Injury or Critical Illness. If you injure yourself or become ill, these types of plans will help pay for any costs that you may incur due to having a deductible, co-insurance, and co-pays.
- Step Three: Determine if you would like to add Dental Insurance and/or a Vision Insurance plan. These plans may be purchased as a stand alone option or you may have the option to add them into your selected Health Insurance plan.
As always, please contact us with any questions or concerns when selecting your plans. You can email us anytime by clicking here.